Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MUSIC / HOOPING / INSPiRATION

music buying rampage I'll tell you what. I've realized that for classes we need serious music iNSPiRADO. I'm beginning to compile what I call my HOOPFRESH playlists.

This is to get me / us moving harder and more inspired. I've always been so focused on maneuvers and developing and executing tricks - that I've hooped a lot in silence. This is definitely changing... also with my practice in Contact Juggling I'm enjoying music to practice and respond to... it's because I'm not very good at CJ yet - so music helps inspire movement ideas --- it's very fun fun fun...
so I'm on the hunt... more good music... THANK YOU PANDORA - I'm discovering SOOO MUCH right now... music listening and discovery takes a lot of time... normally I should be working / developing my own stuff. it'll come... but I'm having quite a blast with this...

here's the slow motion HOOP-OUT at CENTRAL MARKET post - this is music that I made w/ a partner about 5 years ago... when I just first tried out hooping....



No comments:

Post a Comment