Sunday, July 11, 2010

BALi HOOOPiN





I've been here in BALi for 3 weeks --
don't internet much - just a lot of hangin w/ my sister / beach time / chill time --



Last night had a GREAT fire jam w/ REY oF LiGhT - my Bali fire brother --
my first burn was actually in Bali about 5 years ago?!?
the most ghetto huge fire hoop imaginable -
9 wicks - about 45"+ diameter fat tubing - HEAVY / MASSiVE / KNARLY -
wicks made from TOWEL and dosed in kerosene -
dirty smokey BiG BiG fire --
definitely have come a ways from then ...
playing w/ 2 size fire hoops here --
a 28" silver slicky "isolation hoop" w/ 2 wicks only --
and a 34" core hoop w/ 5 wicks --

I don't have many pics (of FiRE) as of now -- but just wanted to post a few HOOPCIRCLES in BALi YES....


it's absolutely fabulous here...

No comments:

Post a Comment