Wednesday, February 4, 2009

hooping in Switzerland?

a little bit... some...
not as much as I would like - my time here has been shelling out items from the attic, closets, boxes, chests.... essentially cleaning out my Oma's (grandmother's) house and history... deciding what my mom and I should keep or not...
We collect so many things... and in the end they're just things... and we forget so much anyway... It's just a wake up call to not always hold on...
I haven't been hooping because of the small space I'm living in... even though I
brought my 2 new matched pair of LED hoops that I made... they're a bit mean though - the tubing is hard! sometimes very... owieee! too heavy maybe...
and I brought a larger hoop that I haven't pieced together...

I don't know what's with me. My enthusiasm here is a little sadly faded...
I'm jet lagged.. and visiting my 93 year old Oma that can't remember anything from her life, let alone us... it's really hard... Bless her heart... :'(
Being old is tough. It really really is...

She will see me hoop before I go. I'm determined. It will happen. and she'll love it!
I'm just easing in slowly to the Swiss nursing home vibe...
it's super conservative here.
ahh... small towns... they're the same everywhere...
gossipy and kinda?! boring...
HoopLOVE from
Stein am Rhein

looking forward to getting back to Austin in hOOP effecT

No comments:

Post a Comment